A normal day in Bangkok or shopping frenzy.
Our goal for today was to get things done. What things? Sightseeing, Indonesian visa, shopping, eating! We did most of the things.
– we ate Pad Thai for breakfast
– we unsuccessfully tried to exchange Nepalese rupees (I guess it’s illegal to take them out of Nepal. Ooops.)
– we took a local bus ride
– we roamed colorful Chinatown stalls
– I bought fluorescent Thai lipstick (Yes!)
– we walked trough 7 stories of a big shopping mall
– we played video games and I won!
– we bought an iPad (I’m using it right now!)
– we ate Pad Thai for dinner and drank dragonfruit smoothie
– I got myself a colorful braid 🙂